Sunday, September 28, 2008

Birthday Presents (Finally!)





For my birthday Grammy and Papa got me a house and Uncle Buddy and Aunt Ruth got me a slide and rock wall with a basketball hoop.  They have been sitting in the garage for almost two months now, not put together.  Mommy and Daddy said it was too hot to build them.  I have been begging to play with them though.  I keep saying "House broken, fix it!"  and I stand in front of the box for the slide and just stare at it wishing it to open and build itself.  What a surprise when I woke up from nap today and both apparatuses were built!!!!

I may need a little coaching though - since soccer balls don't go in basketball hoops.

4 comments:

CHarris said...

Poor Mason - just wanted to play with his toys ;-)

Unknown said...

I miss you so much Mason...when I am there in October we have a date in your backyard :-)

CookFamily said...

You have the coolest backyard! Shana Tova!

Regina said...

I can't wait to play with you in your house!!!!