Saturday, November 15, 2008

Disney World


Mommy asked me if I wanted to go to Sea World this weekend.  I said, no Disney World.  So Mommy and Daddy decided it was time to get Disney passes.  We went for the afternoon and evening on Saturday.  Reilly and I used the double stroller (until I threw up from choking).  Layla and Brooke were in the Baby Bjorns.  We went on the TTA, Buzz Lightyear, the Barnstormer (I loved it!), the playground, and Pirates of the Caribbean.  Then we watched the parade.  I can't wait to go back all year.

3 comments:

Regina said...

I can't wait to go back with you!!

Unknown said...

mason you went on the barnstormer?!?!?! I am so proud!!! I want to go with you next time I am in town

CookFamily said...

I'm so glad you are a Disney family now! We are there almost every weekend. Maybe we should meet up? I've been meaning to ask you if the roller coaster was as awesome as it looks.