Friday, February 08, 2019

TGIF

Hello, I'm back. A few things about me, when I was writing earlier, I had a strange sense of humor, now it's stranger. I am a writer, but I write what I want to write. This is what I write on
This is the computer I scribble on, not so much write but scribble. I play D and D. But enough about me, you want to hear about me. Today I woke up, got ready, and decided, today would be a good day to exist. So I decided to go to school, I had 7 periods Coding, Business, Science, Algebra, Civics, Computer Science, and Language Arts. After school I went to a friends house, and played D and D for about 2.5 hrs. Then I came home and went to Toojays, had tongue. Finally came home, showered practiced hebrew, than decided to write my post.
Thanks for reading.
This has been Mason.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Everyday is a good day to exist! What a wonderful life you have! What a wonderful person you are! I can’t wait to watch you grow and learn more everyday!