Monday, August 13, 2007

Some of my Presents






Here are some of the presents I have played with so far. I got so much stuff that I haven't gotten a chance to play with it all yet! The Radio Flyer is from Grammy and Papa. Way more advanced than the ones Mommy and Daddy had. The water table is from Aunt Rachel and Justin. The rocking chair is from Uncle Buddy and Aunt Ruth. Uncle Buddy stained it himself. I love rocking in the living room! The guitar is from Grammy and Papa. It is Mommy's new favorite toy. She rocks out like she is a Rolling Stone and makes weird motions with her head. She is crazy.

3 comments:

sandy said...

mason's hair is getting so long! it's cute!!! and jaime's looking pretty hot these days, too - anyone care to agree? ;)

Unknown said...

I agree with you on all accounts...Mason's firsdt haircut: August 31 with Shammy

Anonymous said...

wish I could play with you all day with your new toys...I kept rocking out with the guitar before it was yours like mommy!!!